- 1 pack of plain noodles
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 dash sugar
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- Heat oil and sauté garlic until golden brown. Remove oil from heat.
- Boil dry noodle in boiling water until tender and cooked. Drain noodle.
- Toss noodle in garlic oil (with garlic bits), soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, and sugar.
- Serve with green onions as garnish.
Feel free to add your own condiments and sides. You may add or lessen the soy sauce; that's up to you. Enjoy, and share with us your concoction when and if you ever make it. Cheers!