Whether it's a lunch, dinner, picnic meal, or office meal, this jar noodle is the perfect and hassel-free solution. You've got your proteins, carbs, meat--all in one jar!
All you need is: instant rice noodle of your choice, some toppings, a glass air-tight jar, and boiling hot water!
2 Instant Rice Noodle Soup of your choice (like Mama Pho Ga Chicken Rice Noodle Soup, Mama Pho Bo Beef Rice Noodle Soup, or Mama Vermicelli Clear Soup)
1/4 cup shredded chicken
1/4 cup diced frozen veggies of your choice (peas, carrots, corn, etc)
1 green onion optional
1 egg optional
1 piece beef jerky optional
Boiling hot water
1. Empty soup and flavor powder packets from instant noodle soup of choice into jar.
2. Place noodles into jar (you can break it in half to fit).
3. Add shredded chicken, frozen veggies, green onions, egg, beef jerky, and all other toppings of your choice.
4. If you're bringing this to work or prepping a meal for later, close the jar and place it in the refrigerator.
5. When ready to enjoy the noodle, boil water (amount according to the instructions of the instant noodle of your choice). Pour boiling hot water into the jar, close the lid and let it sit for 4-5 mins.
6. Open the lid and stir well. Serve hot!
Notes: You can adjust the amount of instant rice noodles you put according to your appetite. The toppings are also totally up to you as long as they are cooked!